Analox AX60+ CO2 Gas Detector (w/ Optional O2 Sensor)
Call us today to arrange a consultation with an engineer who will access your needs.
Part of the Analox family, this versatile wall-mountable AX60+ CO2 gas detector is especially designed to monitor carbon dioxide in the environment, with an optional O2 sensor addon available for purchase; this attachment is well suited for analysing both depletion and enrichment.
Designed after the popular AX60 model, this newer variant provides the user with added functionality, creating a fully dynamic solution thanks to its multi modular design. With strict parameters for detection, this carbon dioxide detector offers state of the art alarm triggers at 1.5% CO2, an evac alarm at 3% and TWA (time-weighted average) alarm at 0.5, which is monitored over the course of 8 hours.
In regards to the optional O2 sensor, as a standard this CO2 monitor is set to trigger low-going alarms at 19.5% and 18%, with a high-going alarm at 23, which can also be manually changed by the operator. It’s highly visible strobe lights and audio sounders along the front instantly alert the wearer to the presence of gas.
- Multi-point, multi-gas, distributed CO2 monitor system.
- 4-channel flexibility allowing any sensor combination – both now and in the future.
- Central display unit for remote operation and control.
- User-configurable alarms, setpoints and relay outputs.
- Built-in software for operation and maintenance tasks.
- Relay ‘failsafe options’.
- Improved accuracy and calibration for CO2 channels.
- Meets TUV, DIN, NFPA, IFC and OSHA requirements.
- Up to five year sensor and electronics warranty.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Response time: 30 seconds.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- Rating: IP55.
Price quoted is based on 1 Central Display, 2 CO sensor units and 2 Alarms.