Dräger PAC 8000 CO2 Gas Detector
Featuring robust Dräger technology, with the PAC 8000 gas detector, you’ll be well equipped for tough conditions. Comes ready calibrated for 6 months (need calibrating every 6 months)
This non-disposable, personal single gas monitor device is a reliable and precise instrument, which detects hazardous concentrations of a multitude of different gases including carbon dioxide and ammonia.
You can count on the Dräger Pac 8000 to give you reliable, precise readings at any time even in extreme conditions. If this portable gas detector measures hazardous gas concentrations, it sets off an audible, visual and noticeable vibrating alarm.
- Strong performance for maximum safety.
- Sensors for special gases.
- Robust design – even for the toughest conditions.
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance.
- User-friendly display with all important information.
- 360° alarm with various functions.
- One hand operation.
- Data logger and event logger for analyses and reports.
- Economical operational costs.
- Fast function test saves time and money.
- Rating: IP68.